GPS Fleet Tracking
Fleet owners need reliable tracking systems in place to ensure the safe and timely delivery of their shipments. Modern business is incredibly fast-paced and demanding. The right tracking system can help a fleet maintain the highest levels of efficiency. When companies do not invest in GPS fleet tracking, they risk property loss as well as inefficient delivery times. Smart Fleet offers a robust GPS fleet tracking system that allows fleet managers to track their vehicles in real-time with a host of robust service options and features that other tracking services can’t match.
Real-Time GPS Fleet Tracking
Other GPS fleet tracking systems do not offer real-time access like Smart Fleet does. Our system coordinates your GPS fleet tracking system with approved monitoring devices. You can receive real-time alerts on any approved device, including laptops, smartphones, and personal computers. It is also possible to check in on active vehicles with our GPS fleet tracking software, allowing fleet owners complete control over their fleet vehicles and timely updates on critical events involving fleet vehicles. GPS fleet tracking from Smart Fleet allows fleet owners to track their assets from virtually anywhere in real time.
GPS Fleet Tracking Reports
The Smart Fleet system provides a robust GPS fleet tracking reporting system that automatically generates useful data reports concerning every tracked shipment. These reports are essential for any business owner who wants to reinvest into a business wisely using data-driven decisions. GPS fleet tracking reports can help streamline routes, identify problem areas for drivers, and make better forecasting decisions backed by solid data.
GPS Fleet Tracking Alerts
The real-time GPS fleet tracking services offered by Smart Fleet allow fleet owners to receive updates and alerts in real time on any approved device. Once you sync your laptop or smartphone to your Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking platform, your device will automatically alert you based on predetermined thresholds you configure yourself. You can have your system alert you when vehicles complete deliveries, when they pass certain checkpoints along their routes, or only in case of emergencies like severe weather along a route or an accident.
Video Telematics Solutions with GPS Fleet Tracking
One of the best features of the Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking system is the video telematics solution. This feature allows fleet owners to capture visual evidence of accidents and other incidents to prevent false insurance claims. The video telematics solutions platform also increases driver safety.
Why Choose Smart Fleet for GPS Fleet Tracking?
Many businesses rely upon GPS fleet tracking to protect their investments, increase the safety of their drivers, and streamline their operations. The Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking system is a robust platform that provides real-time updates and alerts, video monitoring options, integrated navigation tools, and built-in messaging capabilities. The Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking system is incredibly detailed, providing a wide range of features including:
- GPS tracking. The focus of the Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking system is to allow fleet owners to carefully monitor fleet vehicles in real time using an intuitive web-based platform.
- RPM and extended idle alerts. The Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking platform allows fleet owners and approved supervisors to monitor vehicle data to monitor driver behaviors and improve safety and productivity.
- Preventative maintenance updates. Fleet owners need to keep track of the condition of every fleet vehicle, and the Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking system provides easy-to-use maintenance tools for monitoring the condition of fleet vehicles in real time.
There are even more features fleet owners can use with the Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking system.
Benefits of the Smart Fleet GPS Fleet Tracking Platform
In addition to the tools and features included in the Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking platform, investing in this type of GPS fleet tracking system afford fleet owners many surprising additional benefits. Fleet owners can cut fuel costs by using GPS fleet tracking reports to generate more efficient routes. GPS fleet tracking also helps eliminate unnecessary and unauthorized trips. Perhaps the biggest benefit of choosing Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking is the ability to cut down on operational waste, enhance customer experiences, and improve overall fleet productivity.
About Smart Fleet
Smart Fleet is a leading provider of GPS tracking technology for fleet owners of all sizes. Our customizable platform provides fleet owners with an intuitive way to maintain complete control over their fleet vehicles, identify problems in real time using advanced monitoring technology, and access to a robust set of back-end support services including report generation and many additional options at different service levels.
Why Choose Smart Fleet for GPS Fleet Tracking?
Cofounders Andrew and Elizabeth Chermark built Smart Fleet in 2008 on a foundation of their combined experience in the fields of financial management and wireless communication. The Chermarks built Smart Fleet to fulfill a pressing need in the United States shipping industry: an intuitive way to track fleet vehicles, improve road safety, and manage fleets more efficiently. Thanks to the Chermarks’ experience in wireless management, vehicle use optimization, and maximizing productivity, they developed Smart Fleet into the robust and successful brand it is today.
Smart Fleet provides each client with the tools necessary to track their fleets more effectively, plan their routes more efficiently, and streamline their operations to make them more profitable. Today, Smart Fleet provides custom GPS fleet tracking services across 43 states and Canada.
Benefits of the Smart Fleet GPS Fleet Tracking System
Many GPS tracking service providers only offer limited back-end support or no support at all, selling customers GPS tracking hardware with little to no instruction as to how to get the most value out of it. Smart Fleet takes a different approach by providing a robust selection of hardware and services and guidance for using all these tools to maximum effect.
The Smart Fleet GPS Fleet Tracking System offers fleet owners the choice between hardwired GPS tracking devices and convenient plug and play systems with optional dashboard camera functionality. These tools are just one layer of the service provided by Smart Fleet.
Fleet owners can choose one of three levels of service for their organizations based on how much back-end support and customization they require. Each level of service comes with the same high-quality hardware and reliable software in an intuitive format, all backed by the support and guidance of the Smart Fleet team. Fleet owners can enjoy several valuable benefits by investing in a Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking system:
- Real time GPS tracking. Smart Fleet hardware offers advanced positioning technology so fleet owners can track their fleet vehicles’ positions at any time from any approved device.
- Automatic report generation. The Smart Fleet system offers automatic report generation, providing fleet owners with useful data so they can make more informed decisions about their business operations and future investments.
- Customizable alerts. Fleet owners can set alerts at various thresholds. For example, it’s possible to tailor the system to send an alert whenever a driver enters or leaves certain geofenced areas or travels at certain speeds. Alerts can also notify fleet owners and fleet supervisors of idling time and drivers using their vehicles for unauthorized purposes.
- Video telematics. Video recording technology allows fleet owners to retain invaluable footage to handle insurance claims.
- Vehicle maintenance alerts. GPS fleet tracking devices from Smart Fleet connect to vehicle systems and can alert fleet supervisors of maintenance problems as soon as they appear.
- Instant Location. The Instant Locate command allows fleet owners to find a vehicle’s position almost instantly.
- Streamlined routes. Reports generated from the Smart Fleet system allow fleet owners to develop more efficient routes and lower their fueling costs.
- Improved customer experiences. Greater efficiency means streamlined operations and happier customers.
- Increased productivity. Insights gained from Smart Fleet report data can help fleet owners make data-driven decisions, and the vehicle monitoring hardware can increase driver accountability.
These are just a few of the reasons why Smart Fleet has become the leading choice among fleet owners in the US for robust and reliable systems for tracking their fleet vehicles. The Smart Fleet team has more than a decade of professional experience working with all types of fleets of various sizes and can help fleet owners streamline their processes with added confidence thanks to state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology.